sCMOS for Physical Science and Spectroscopy
NEW – Now Spectroscopy and Multitrack Enabled - FIND OUT MORE.
Andor’s sCMOS camera platforms delivers the highest possible speed, ultimate sensitivity, high time-resolution and superb resolution imaging and spectroscopy performance. The Zyla sCMOS, iStar sCMOS and Zyla-HF sCMOS cameras are suited to any cutting edge experiments that push the boundaries of speed and sensitivity.
Unique on-head intelligence provides convenient, seamless data processing at the touch of a button for spectroscopists and multitrack users.
For Physical Imaging and Spectroscopy Applications
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- Lucky/Speckle Imaging
- Solar Astronomy
- Bose Einstein Condensation
- Adaptive Optics
- Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy
For Nanosecond Gated Imaging and Spectroscopy Applications
- Quantum Physics
- Plasma diagnostics
- Flow/Spray/Combustion processes study
- Planar Laser-Induced Fluorescence (PLIF)
- Time-Resolved Luminescence
For Indirect X-ray Imaging and Spectroscopy Applications
- Hard x-ray imaging and spectroscopy
- High Harmonic Generation (HHG)
- X-ray plasma spectroscopy
- X-ray tomography
- Transmission Electron microscopy
Further reading material on Andor's innovations in sCMOS for physical science can be found below in a series of case studies, press releases and published papers.